So who wants some free stuff to Frigid Cryotherapy https://www.frigidcryo.com/ and Atlanta Bread Co https://atlantabread.com/cherrydale-greenville-sc/ ? Keep reading, and learn what all the rage is about, and upcoming changes and deals. A free 30 minute normatec session and a $25 gift card to Atlanta Bread Company along with a few more small things are up for grabs!
- Did you know this isn’t just for athletes???? Do you have chronic pain, or nagging arthritis, injuries that just won’t leave, or are pregnant and tired of those swollen legs and feet? Well wait no further, instead of popping that pill or hurting, head on over to Frigid Cryotherapy and chat with them.
- Not ready to jump into the silo of freeze, or just have one pain area? Then LOCAL IS FOR YOU! We can target your pain with our CryoWand! 3 minutes of this is comparable to 5 hours of icing! Sessions only last 3-5 minutes. This process can also be used to do facials, simply too cool.
- NormaTec systems and boots are FDA cleared to provide compression and reduce swelling in the extremities. They help aid in recovery and improving circulation (where were they when I was pregnant?!). PLUS, Frigid has awesome recliners, water, tea, coffee, and a gigantic big screen to relax to during the process.
- FRIGID’S EXPANDING!!! They’re opening in May at 21 Augusta Street, Greenville, SC 29601 I’m thrilled to report. They’re also offering an AMAZING DISCOUNT, call 864.246.2796 and let us answer your questions and tell you about how you can snag one of our absolute LOWEST priced memberships before they open to the public — with no risk! Only being offered to the first 50 members!
Atlanta Bread Co. (Cherrydale location is my preference)
- Atlanta Bread Co uses wholesome ingredients and their food is prepped daily.
- At the end of the day, Atlanta Bread donates their leftover bread to a local charity.
- They are locally owned, and when you walk in if you’re a regular they always remember you.
- You can order online through their app or at https://atlantabread.com/order-online/ to avoid the lines.
- They have WAY surpassed their days of a bagel company, they offer my favorite soups, signature salads, Paninis, and signature sandwiches…..can we say California Avocado or Butternut Squash soup?!
- They also have a wide variety of teas, smoothies, coffees, and signature coffee.
So how do you win?! Over the next week you can earn an entry each of these ways:
- share this post
- tag a friend
- comment your favorite dish at Altanta Bread Co
- comment on what scares you the most about Frigid Cryotherapy
- like the FB page https://www.facebook.com/frigidcryo/